Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Conversation

No comments:
 
 Conversation 1: Outside of classroom
We will read each conversation two times for the first of conversation listen, for the second time of the conversation is read listen and repeat. So first listen and then listen and repeat.
In the highway outside of classroom:
Marry      : Hi
Mohamed: Hello, How are you doing today?
Marry      : Great thanks how are you?
Mohamed: pretty good, by the way, I’m Mohamed
Marry      : Nice to meet you, I’m Marry.
Mohamed: Nice to meet you too, where are you from?
Marry      : I am from China, how about you?
Mohamed: I’m from Jordan.
Marry      : Oh, really. How long have you been living in the United States?
Mohamed: I’ve been here for three years; I want to immigrate to the US and I plan to be my family here too, how about you? How did you move here?
Marry      : Well, I’ve been here for six month; I plan to study English here and stay with my family.
Mohamed: Wow, you’ve been here for six months, you speak English very well.
Marry      : Thanks, I studied English in China before I left. How long did you study English?
Mohamed: I’ve been study English for ten years since I was engineer high school.
Marry      : That’s a long time, look that’s time to go to the class right now; would you like to meet me after the class for the café?
Mohamed: That sounds great; I’ll see you in the cafeteria.
Conversation 2: In the cafeteria
Marry      : Hi Mohamed, I’m sitting over here.
Mohamed: Ok …….. a couple of coffee ….. , my friend want to … with me, is it right with you if she join us?
Marry      : Sure, that sounds great.
Mohamed: Marry; I would like you to meet …. She’s from Guatemala.
…….this is Marry, she’s from China.
Marry      : Hi… it’s nice to meet you, how long have you been in the United States?
………….: It’s nice to meet you too, I lived just

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 - 2013. Design by Mohamed ABOUSAD - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff