Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Saturday, November 5, 2011

wanna

 


Want to + verb == wanna


Slow pronunciation:

Katy : Hi Carol. What’s up?
Carol: Oh! cool. How are you, Katy?
Katy : I’m OK. I want to become a business woman for that I decide to make my project.
Carol: Oh! That’s sounds great. So, you will start your project on cooking domain like me or what?
Katy : Yeah, you know our neighborhood is empty from bakery for that I come to you to buy me some goods.
Carol: You main cookies.
Katy : Yes, Carol. And please don’t tell me 1$ per cookie.
Carol: hhhhh (laughing), Katy, first of all I want to help you to start your business but my husband and I need to earn money to support oneself from this business.
Katy : Okay, okay, I’ll pay you 1.50$.
Carol: That’s it. You can take it.

Fast pronunciation:

Katy : Hi Carol. What’s up?
Carol: Oh! cool. How are *ya, Katy?
Katy : I’m OK. I *wanna become a business woman *fer that I decide to make my project.
Carol: Oh! That’s sounds great. So, you will start *yer project on cooking domain like me or what?
Katy : Yeah, *ya know our neighborhood is empty from bakery for that I come to you to buy  me some goods.
Carol: You main cookies.
Katy : Yes, Carol. *’n’ please don’t tell me 1$ per cookie.
Carol: hhhhh (laughing), Katy, first of all I *wanna help you to start *yer business but my husband and I need to earn money to support oneself from this business.
Katy : Okay, okay, I’ll pay you 1.50$.
Carol: That’s it. *Ya can take it.

Copyright © 2013 by Learn American English 

 
© 2010 - 2013. Design by Mohamed ABOUSAD - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff